These pictures were sent in by JH. He writes: "The central section of the Radisson St. Helen's, just south of Dublin (Ireland) on Stillorgan Road (hey!), is an 18th century mansion with expansive grounds. One of the previous owners, Lord Gough, served under Wellington in Spain and commanded a battalion at Talevera in 1809, where he was severely wounded, and from whence the current restaurant in the mansion's cellar derives its name. The floor-length urinals there are an increasingly uncommon sight, but to judge from the script style, they may even be new. In any event, they were a pleasure to behold and to use."