This photo was sent in by CTTF. He explains: "This library serves the community of La Grange and is the third building built in 2004. The original library was in a Carnegie library building that opened in 1905. That building was replaced in 1968 by a bigger library to meet the demand of the growing village, and was replaced again in 2004 with "a twenty-first Century, state-of-the-art building providing services and amenities requested by residents." This photo comes from the restroom on the main floor and is completely identical to the one on the second floor."